    Hi,

    If there is somebody knows where to get examples of programs in Python
    concerned about any specific problems? Thanks!
    littleneo, Oct 10, 2003

  2. littleneo wrote:

    > If there is somebody knows where to get examples of programs in Python
    > concerned about any specific problems? Thanks!

    I'm not sure what you need exactly so here are a bunch of general links:

    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PythonSoftware
    http://www.python.org/pypi
    http://www.vex.net/parnassus/ (seems down at the moment?)
    http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Cookbook/

    The last link is more of a library of handy code snippets.
    The others have many links to Python programs...

    --Irmen
    Irmen de Jong, Oct 10, 2003

  3. littleneo wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > If there is somebody knows where to get examples of programs in Python
    > concerned about any specific problems? Thanks!

    Code Samples from the Python Cookbook from O'Reilly, freely available to
    view and copy for your own use,

    http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Cookbook/

    Codebeach has a nice categorized collection of Python source code:

    http://www.codebeach.com/index.asp?TabID=1&CategoryID=16

    --
    Shane Mitchell fragile_at_skynet_dot_ie +353861922853 ICQ:277303018
    Shane Mitchell, Oct 10, 2003
  4. littleneo

    Dave Kuhlman Guest

    Irmen de Jong wrote:

    > littleneo wrote:
    >
    >> If there is somebody knows where to get examples of programs in
    >> Python concerned about any specific problems? Thanks!

    > I'm not sure what you need exactly so here are a bunch of general
    > links:
    >
    > http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PythonSoftware
    > http://www.python.org/pypi
    > http://www.vex.net/parnassus/ (seems down at the moment?)
    > http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Cookbook/
    >
    > The last link is more of a library of handy code snippets.
    > The others have many links to Python programs...
    >
    > --Irmen

    And, a couple of random clicks in the Python page of "Loads of
    Linux Links" are likely to lead you to more code samples than you
    can deal with:

    http://loll.sourceforge.net/linux/links/Programming_Links/Python/index.html

    Dave

    --