    know it very well; I was wondering where I can get a copy and how much it
    would cost (in American dollars, if possible).

    Thanks in advance.

    Stephen Tyndall, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Stephen Tyndall

    Default User Guest

    Stephen Tyndall wrote:

    > Lots of people on this board refer people to sections of it and apparently
    > know it very well; I was wondering where I can get a copy and how much it
    > would cost (in American dollars, if possible).

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/big-picture.html#faq-6.12

    Brian Rodenborn

    Default User, Jul 2, 2004

  3. "Default User" <> wrote in message
    > Stephen Tyndall wrote:
    > >
    > > Lots of people on this board refer people to sections of it and

    apparently
    > > know it very well; I was wondering where I can get a copy and how much

    it
    > > would cost (in American dollars, if possible).

    > http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/big-picture.html#faq-6.12
    >

    > Brian Rodenborn

    Ooh, sorry. I forgot about the FAQ; I've only been on this newsgroup for a
    few days. Thanks for the reminder.

    Stephen Tyndall, Jul 3, 2004
  4. Stephen Tyndall wrote:

    > "Default User" <> wrote in message
    >> Stephen Tyndall wrote:
    >> >
    >> > Lots of people on this board refer people to sections of it and

    > apparently
    >> > know it very well; I was wondering where I can get a copy and how much

    > it
    >> > would cost (in American dollars, if possible).

    >> http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/big-picture.html#faq-6.12
    >>

    >> Brian Rodenborn

    > Ooh, sorry. I forgot about the FAQ; I've only been on this newsgroup for
    > few days. Thanks for the reminder.

    It's available in a professionally bound hard copy for about $60.00 US, but
    I'm not sure of the details.
    --
    STH
    Hatton's Law: "There is only One inviolable Law"

    Steven T. Hatton, Jul 3, 2004

  5. > It's available in a professionally bound hard copy for about $60.00 US,
    > but
    > I'm not sure of the details.

    ISBN 0 470 846747, publisher Wiley, with a forward by BS.

    john

    John Harrison, Jul 3, 2004
  6. Stephen Tyndall

    foo Guest

    "Stephen Tyndall" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Lots of people on this board refer people to sections of it and apparently
    > know it very well; I was wondering where I can get a copy and how much it
    > would cost (in American dollars, if possible).
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    The ANSI store has the 2003 version of the ISO/IEC C++ standard for
    $18.
    ISO/IEC 14882-2003
    See following link:

    http://webstore.ansi.org/ansidocstore/product.asp?sku=INCITS/ISO/IEC 14882-2003

    And if you don't mind giving your money away, you can get it from the
    ISO site for over $270 US dollars.

    http://www.iso.org/iso/en/CatalogueDetailPage.CatalogueDetail?CSNUMBER=38110&ICS1=35&ICS2=60&ICS3=

    foo, Jul 3, 2004