Where can I get Ruby's design architecture details

Amitraj singh Chouhan

Hi all
I am new to this forum. Can any one please give me the indication to the
links where I can get Ruby's design architecture details. Also please
mention the links which are helpful for ruby developers.

Thanks
Amitraj

Phillip Gawlowski

Amitraj singh Chouhan

Phillip said:

Thanks for the reply
I want to know that if someone wants to change or modify the ruby(say
want to add a new dataflow analysis to ruby) then he/she has to be aware
about the ruby implementation(i.e. how the modules are arranged in the
interpreter? what happens with the ruby code when we type $ruby
<filename>). Please give me some references for these.

Thanks

Phillip Gawlowski

James Britt

Phillip said:

Amitraj singh Chouhan wrote:
| Hi all
| I am new to this forum. Can any one please give me the indication to the
| links where I can get Ruby's design architecture details. Also please
| mention the links which are helpful for ruby developers.

Programming Ruby, The Ruby Programming Language are probably the most
comprehensive resource on Ruby's implementation, apart from the C source
of MRI, or the Java code of JRuby.

Look at The Ruby Hacker's Guide

http://hawthorne-press.com/WebPage_RHG.html