where is my 'CrystalReport' ???

Manit I

Dear all,

We previously have vb.net projects created with <pro version>,
the projects itself using serveral Crystal Report as of most report modules.
I just noticed when I move thoese projects down to the other machine with <std version>.

We can't find .. >Imports CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine or any of CrystalDecisions.else ..
Even 'Add New Item' templates we can't find 'Crystal Report' object ....

Wondering ..., don't tell me that <std version> doesn't included with any parts of Crystal objects ..

Please help.
/Manit

Christopher C. Kane

Manit said:
Dear all,

We previously have vb.net projects created with <pro version>,
the projects itself using serveral Crystal Report as of most report modules.
I just noticed when I move thoese projects down to the other machine
with <std version>.

We can't find .. >Imports CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine or any
of CrystalDecisions.else ..
Even 'Add New Item' templates we can't find 'Crystal Report' object ...

Wondering ..., don't tell me that <std version> doesn't included with
any parts of Crystal objects ..

Please help.
/Manit

By default the CrystalReport assemblies for .net are located at:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions in either the
1.0\1.1\2.0 folders (depending on the version installed).
However, during installation, the assemblies should have been placed
into the GAC.