Where is my .NET 2.0 documentation?

Shawn

I can find my .NET 1.1 documentation. It is located under the folder
"Microsoft .NET Framework SDK v1.1" in my start menu. However, there is no
link to the .NET 2.0 dokumentation under the folder "Microsoft .NET
Framework SDK v2.0". There should be a link to the documentation there,
right?

Shawn

Kevin Spencer

If you installed Visual Studio.Net 2005, you have to install the SDK
documentation separately afterwards. Did you?

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
You can lead a fish to a bicycle,
but it takes a very long time,
and the bicycle has to *want* to change.

Shawn

No, I didn't. I tried to google myself in the right direction, but was
unable to find anything. After reading your post I realized that it was on
the VS 2005 installation DVD. Guess I was so eager to try it once I
installed it that I missed out on that part..

Shawn