    CPAN> i /Canvas/

    Nothing there looks convincing to be what I need. What file do I need and
    where do I get it?
    Matthew Del Buono, Apr 28, 2004

  2. Matthew Del Buono

    Matt Garrish Guest

    "Matthew Del Buono" <> wrote in message
    news:VjVjc.722$Lm3.649@lakeread04...
    > My book says to:
    >
    > use Canvas::polar::GD;
    >
    > .... WHERE IS IT!

    My guess would be on the CD that came with the book (or maybe on the
    publishers web site?). It's certainly not a cpan module, so you're not going
    to be able to install it through the shell.

    Matt
    Matt Garrish, Apr 28, 2004

  3. "Matt Garrish" <> wrote in message

    > "Matthew Del Buono" <> wrote in message
    > > My book says to:
    > >
    > > use Canvas::polar::GD;
    > >
    > > .... WHERE IS IT!
    > >

    > My guess would be on the CD that came with the book (or maybe on the
    > publishers web site?). It's certainly not a cpan module, so you're not

    going
    > to be able to install it through the shell.
    >
    > Matt

    Pssh I wish it came with a CD. It really doesn't describe what it's talking
    about well :'( oh well maybe he does have a web site, I'll have to check
    that out. Thanks anyways...

    -- Matt
    Matthew Del Buono, Apr 29, 2004