Where is Wee?

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Saji N. Hameed, Apr 6, 2009.

  1. Hi Michael,

    From where does one grab the latest version of wee?
    ( the rubyforge version is not the latest, right?)
    saji
    --

    --
    Saji N. Hameed

    APEC Climate Center
    1463 U-dong, Haeundae-gu, +82 51 745 3951
    BUSAN 612-020, KOREA
    Fax: +82-51-745-3999

    Saji N. Hameed, Apr 6, 2009

  2. Saji N. Hameed wrote:

    > Hi Michael,
    >
    > From where does one grab the latest version of wee?
    > ( the rubyforge version is not the latest, right?)

    Hi,

    The best way is to download the most current version from
    http://github.com/mneumann/wee/tree/master:

    git clone git://github.com/mneumann/wee.git

    Version 2.0 of wee will be out very soon. Basically, I just have to
    clean up some examples, before I'll release it.

    Regards,

    Michael

    Michael Neumann, Apr 6, 2009

  3. Michael Neumann wrote:
    > Saji N. Hameed wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Michael,
    >>
    >> From where does one grab the latest version of wee?
    >> ( the rubyforge version is not the latest, right?)

    > Hi,
    >
    > The best way is to download the most current version from
    > http://github.com/mneumann/wee/tree/master:
    >
    > git clone git://github.com/mneumann/wee.git
    >
    > Version 2.0 of wee will be out very soon. Basically, I just have to
    > clean up some examples, before I'll release it.

    I just release Wee 2.0.0, so you can install it via:

    gem install wee --version=2.0.0

    Regards,

    Michael

    Michael Neumann, Apr 7, 2009