    XML::LibXML

    It is not included in the ActivePerl build-in libs.

    Thanks for the help
    tom, Jun 23, 2005

  2. "tom" <> wrote in news:1119484198.146021.139540
    @g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > A beginner's question, where can I get or install the xml library
    > XML::LibXML
    >
    > It is not included in the ActivePerl build-in libs.

    Hmmm ... How about ppm?

    Sinan
    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    A. Sinan Unur, Jun 23, 2005

  3. tom

    Sisyphus Guest

    "tom" <> wrote in message
    > A beginner's question, where can I get or install the xml library
    > XML::LibXML
    >
    > It is not included in the ActivePerl build-in libs.
    >
    > Thanks for the help

    Run 'perl -v' to find out if you have perl 5.8.x or perl 5.6.x.

    If it's perl5.8 run (while connected to the internet):
    ppm install http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/XML-LibXML.ppd

    If it's perl5.6 run (while connected to the internet):
    ppm install http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppmpackages/XML-LibXML.ppd

    Cheers,
    Rob
    Sisyphus, Jun 23, 2005