    then leak them?

    --
    Phlip
    Phlip, Mar 20, 2006

  2. Phlip

    Guest

    Take a look at the destructors for the data member types. They are
    implicitly called when the shared_ptr object is destroyed.
    , Mar 20, 2006

  3. Phlip

    Phlip Guest

    wrote:

    > Take a look at the destructors for the data member types. They are
    > implicitly called when the shared_ptr object is destroyed.

    Oooh, I was about to complain about the complementary evidence; my debugger
    cannot seem to trace into them. But that is indeed a platform-specific
    issue for the mailing list. It will now have to wait in line, behind my
    other issues!

    Boost is wonderful, everyone!! Boost rocks!!!

    --
    Phlip
    Phlip, Mar 21, 2006