Which 2005 Control

Guest

I am not sure which control I should use to get the display that I am looking
for.

I have a data table which contains repeating groups. Within each of those
repeating groups can have one or more repeating groups.

Each row of my table has the following data.

Calc Product Code
Calc Metric Code
Group
Sub Group
Sequence
Metric
Operator

For a Calc Product and Metric Code there could be 1 to n rows.

I have to provide the ability for the user to add/update each of the rows in
this table.

I am thinking that I want it to be presented on the screen like the
following..

Calc Product Code XXXXX Calc Metric Code XXXXX
Group 1 Information
Metric Code XXX Operator XX Update Delete
Metric Code XXX Operator XXX Update Delete
Add More
Add Sub Group Information
Group 2 Information
Sub Group 1 Information
Metric Code XXXX Operator XX Update Delete
Metric Code XXXX Operator XX Update Delete
Add More Lines
Sub Group 2 Information
Metric Code XXXX Operator XX Update Delede
Metric Code XXXX Operator XX Update Delete
Add More Lines
Add More Sub Groups
Add More Groups

I was guessing that the DataList would provide me this ability, but can I
embed a second datalist within the first datalist to get sub-groups within
the Groups?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.