which class implement connection interface in java and how

Andrew Thompson

deepak said:
which class implement connection interface in java and how

Is that a question? Note that I ended my question
with '?' to mark it as a question.
which class implement connection interface

No such interface in the J2SE. Did you perhaps
mean java.util.Collection? If so, please be specific,
and address classes using the correct case.

Which brings me to.

Java has a wonderful thing known as the JavaDocs,
it details the methods, attributes, constructors, and
direct know subclasses for classes or ..implementing
classes for interfaces. E.G.
<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/util/Collection.html>
Near the top is the bit..

All Known Implementing Classes:
AbstractCollection, AbstractList, AbstractQueue....

So, hopefully you can now answer that question
for yourself, and more quickly than asking on a
usenet newsgroup.

The JavaDocs are invaluable for writing Java,
you should either bookmark the on-line version,
or download one for local browsing.
...in java and how

By providing implementations of the methods
specified in the interface.

And as an aside, an excellent group for beginners
in Java is comp.lang.java.help.

HTH

Andrew T.

tlas

User said:
No such interface in the J2SE. Did you perhaps
mean java.util.Collection? If so, please be specific,
and address classes using the correct case.

I guess OP meant java.sql.Connection and this one is implemented by JDBC
driver provider.

tlas

Andrew Thompson

tlas said:
I guess OP meant java.sql.Connection ...

Oh. Co*nn*ection with the 'n's (like the OP
actually wrote). RiiIIghht.

Yes. I think you guess right, in this case.

(I stand by the rest of what I said!)

Andrew T.