Which dynamic control to generate this html?

Martin

Hi,

I need to create the html below with dynamic controls

<h3>text1</h3>

text1,text2, text3 need to be bound dynamically.

If I was doing this with a non-dynamic asp.net page, I would have something
like

<h3><asp:Label id="lb1"/></h3>
<h4><span>Price <strong><asp:Label id="lbl2"/></</strong> | Duration
<strong><asp:Label id="lbl3"/></</strong></span></h4>

However it all needs to be dynamic.
I'm not clear either how to generate stuff like h3,h4 by adding child
controls to a parent, or if I set these through the text property, how I
then indicate where I want the label controls to go, relative to the text
I've set.

TIA
Martin

Martin

Been working with XML too long...

I guess the answer is to have lots of literal controls that contain text
which is not well formed.

If this doesn't work, I'll be back
Martin

Guest

You could set up a css file with a range of classes that performed the
formatting you requiered. You could then dynamically change the CssClass
atribute of the label control whenver you neede to.