which HTML control will this asp Button be converted to

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Tony Johansson, Dec 2, 2010.

  1. Hello!

    if I have this asp control
    <asp:Button ID="MyTest" runat="server" Text="Testing" />

    which of these HTML control below will it be converted. All these is taken
    from category HTML in the ToolBox.
    If I look under category HTML inn the toolbox i can find these
    Input(Button)
    Input(Reset)
    Input(Text)
    Input(File)
    Input(Password)
    Input(Checkbox)
    Input(Radio)
    Input(Hidden)
    Textarea
    Table
    Image
    Select
    Horizontal Rule
    Div

    //Tony

    Tony Johansson, Dec 2, 2010

  2. On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:37:09 +0100, "Tony Johansson"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello!
    >
    >if I have this asp control
    ><asp:Button ID="MyTest" runat="server" Text="Testing" />
    >
    >which of these HTML control below will it be converted. All these is taken
    >from category HTML in the ToolBox.
    >If I look under category HTML inn the toolbox i can find these

    The easy way to answer this question is to write some throwaway code.

    Simply put an ASP button on a webform and run the app. The UI will
    display a button and the html source will be something like

    <input type="submit" name="Button1" value="Button" id="Button1" />

    >Input(Button)
    >Input(Reset)
    >Input(Text)
    >Input(File)