Which persistence is for me?

Neal Becker

I need to organize the results of some experiments. Seems some sort of
database is in order.

I just took a look at DBAPI and the new sqlite interface in python2.5. I
have no experience with sql. I am repulsed by e.g.:
c.execute("""insert into stocks
values ('2006-01-05','BUY','RHAT',100,35.14)""")

ewww. How unpythonic. I don't want to use a string to specify what
function to execute. I want to call a function (c.insert?).

Is there some other interface/database that I might like better?

Giles Brown

http://wiki.python.org/moin/HigherLevelDatabaseProgramming