white screen appearing

headware

I've been getting a strange bug occurring in my ASP.NET pages. If
while waiting for a page to load, the user clicks a dropdown listbox
that causes postbacks, the whole screen turns white and it apparently
cannot be refreshed. I have a framed layout and only the main frame
turns white. If you click on menu options on the left frame (which
remain intact) you can see that the pages are loading but nothing
appears in the main frame. It remains white. The only control that
seems to set it off are dropdown listboxes that post back to the
server. Does anyone know what is causing these white screens to
appear?

Dave

headware

In case anyone is curious about this issue, I have been able to
determine that it only affects applications that use frames. I still
don't know how to solve it the problem (other than to avoid the use of
frames), but at least it's a step closer.

Dave