    can't find anything. On the other hand, I'm reluctant to file the
    error without some more research to see if it's recognized.

    Does anyone have any familiarity with this issue?

    oaksong, Oct 2, 2007

  2. Have you tried asking on FOP's own mailing list? They're the ones most
    likely to know. (You might want to include a minimal example that
    demonstrates the difference, to help them determine whether this is a
    new bug or a fixed bug.)

    Joseph Kesselman, Oct 2, 2007

  3. oaksong

    oaksong Guest

    On Oct 2, 11:36 am, Joseph Kesselman <>
    wrote:
    > Have you tried asking on FOP's own mailing list? They're the ones most
    > likely to know. (You might want to include a minimal example that
    > demonstrates the difference, to help them determine whether this is a
    > new bug or a fixed bug.)
    >
    > --
    > Joe Kesselman / Beware the fury of a patient man. -- John Dryden

    I got into the yahoo group and came across the following: linefeed-
    treatment="preserve", which was what I was really looking for. I
    suspect that white-space-collapse may have been inadvertently
    providing what I wanted in .2 but was probably corrected in the .93
    release.

    oaksong, Oct 2, 2007