Why apparently nobody blogs about C++ at [wordpress.com]

Alf P. Steinbach

I discovered that at <url: http://en.wordpress.com/tag/programming/>, listing
WordPress blog articles about progarmming, there are apparently *no* articles
about C++ or involving the C++ programming language.

I found that for my own writings the "C++" tag had been replaced with "C#" in
WordPress' listing of programming articles. Hah!

Of course, also the tag "g++" had been replaced, with "G".

Cheers,

- Alf
(blog at <url: http://alfps.wordpress.com>)

Alf P. Steinbach

I discovered that at <url: http://en.wordpress.com/tag/programming/>,
listing WordPress blog articles about progarmming, there are apparently
*no* articles about C++ or involving the C++ programming language.

I found that for my own writings the "C++" tag had been replaced with
"C#" in WordPress' listing of programming articles. Hah!

Of course, also the tag "g++" had been replaced, with "G".

Cheers,

- Alf
(blog at <url: http://alfps.wordpress.com>)

Just to add insult to injury, sort of suppressing an article about suppression
of articles about C++, either my Thunderbird or the news server at
EternalSeptember removed the content (body) of the above article!

Only headers remaining.

I'm posting this reply via AIOE instead...

Cheers,

- Alf (probably random victim of a Murphy attack?)

Ian Collins

Just to add insult to injury, sort of suppressing an article about
suppression of articles about C++, either my Thunderbird or the news
server at EternalSeptember removed the content (body) of the above article!

Only headers remaining.

I got al the gory details!