why can't I only bind to one column?

Rudy

Hello all!

I web form, with 5 textboxes. I'm binding my datafrom a column to each text
box. When I run the app, it only fills the first two text boxes, the
remaining three will not fill, nor can I add data through the remaining
through seem like there are not connecting, but everthing seems to be same,
except for the columns. Any thoughts?

TIA

Rudy

SqlDataAdapter1.Fill(DsProducts1, "Products")
txbProdDesc.DataBind()
txbProdName.DataBind()

txbProdCost.DataBind()
txbProductID.DataBind()
txbQty.DataBind()

Mohamed El Ashmawy

Please check that you are adding the bindings to the last 3 textboxes as
you for for the first 2 ones.
Are you using <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem") %> to bind the
textboxes?
Please check that the last 3 are treated exacly like the first 2.

Regards
Mohamed El Ashmawy
MEA Developer Support Center
ITWorx on behalf of Microsoft EMEA GTSC

Rudy

Hi Mohamed,

I do have bindings set up in the properties just like I do for the first
two. I'm not using DataBinder.Eval. Whay does that do for me?

Happy New Year!

Rudy