why empty class has size 1 byte

Howard

please don't top-post. I've rearranged this properly:
Hi howard,
I did not ask this question before....anyways..thanks
for the URL..

You asked it six times in a row earlier this morning! (The message subject
was "why is size of empty class is 1 byte".) If you didn't, then there's
another emailer at your email address ([email protected]) who's asking
the same question!

-H

Ajay

Hello Marcus,
Don be a freak...I posted it but i cud not see it
for a long time...so i thought it failed to post so i posted again...Be
cool man' :)
Ajay..

Ajay

My apologies to you all....but i thought the connection is failed and i
cliked the SUBMIT button amny times....even after that i had gone into
MY MESSAGES whether my post has come ..it was not there so again i
posted in the evening...

Ian Collins

Ajay said:
My apologies to you all....but i thought the connection is failed and i
cliked the SUBMIT button amny times....even after that i had gone into
MY MESSAGES whether my post has come ..it was not there so again i
posted in the evening...
Please don't top-post, your reply belongs after or interleaved with the
message you are replying to.

Welcome to Usenet, it takes time for your message to propagate, so you
should wait an hour or so before posing again.