    Please tell me why empty class has one Byte Size.
    thanks in Advance..
    Ajay
    Ajay, Aug 22, 2006

  2. Ajay

    Howard Guest

    "Ajay" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all,
    > Please tell me why empty class has one Byte Size.
    > thanks in Advance..

    Why are you asking this _again_? You asked that same question hours ago,
    and it was answered.

    I'm sure it's also in the FAQ, which you should read. That's at:

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    -Howard
    Howard, Aug 22, 2006

  3. Ajay

    Ajay Guest

    Hi howard,
    I did not ask this question before....anyways..thanks
    for the URL..
    Ajay

    Ajay, Aug 22, 2006
  4. Ajay

    Marcus Kwok Guest

    Ajay <> wrote:
    > Howard wrote:
    >> "Ajay" <> wrote in message
    >> > Hi all,
    >> > Please tell me why empty class has one Byte Size.
    >> > thanks in Advance..

    >> Why are you asking this _again_? You asked that same question hours ago,
    >> and it was answered.
    >>
    >> I'm sure it's also in the FAQ, which you should read. That's at:
    >>
    >> http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    > Hi howard,
    > I did not ask this question before....anyways..thanks
    > for the URL..

    Yes you did. In fact, you asked it 6 times, about 9 hours ago:

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.c /browse_frm/thread/18c75a08df240b66/

    --
    Marcus Kwok
    Replace 'invalid' with 'net' to reply
    Marcus Kwok, Aug 22, 2006
  5. Ajay

    Howard Guest

    "Ajay" <> wrote in message

    please don't top-post. I've rearranged this properly:

    >> "Ajay" <> wrote in message
    >> > Hi all,
    >> > Please tell me why empty class has one Byte Size.
    >> > thanks in Advance..

    >> Why are you asking this _again_? You asked that same question hours ago,
    >> and it was answered.
    >>
    >> I'm sure it's also in the FAQ, which you should read. That's at:
    >>
    >> http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/
    >>

    > Hi howard,
    > I did not ask this question before....anyways..thanks
    > for the URL..

    You asked it six times in a row earlier this morning! (The message subject
    was "why is size of empty class is 1 byte".) If you didn't, then there's
    another emailer at your email address () who's asking
    the same question!

    -H
    Howard, Aug 22, 2006
  6. Ajay

    Ajay Guest

    Hello Marcus,
    Don be a freak...I posted it but i cud not see it
    for a long time...so i thought it failed to post so i posted again...Be
    cool man' :)
    Ajay..

    Ajay, Aug 23, 2006
  7. Ajay

    Ajay Guest

    My apologies to you all....but i thought the connection is failed and i
    cliked the SUBMIT button amny times....even after that i had gone into
    MY MESSAGES whether my post has come ..it was not there so again i
    posted in the evening...

    Ajay

    Ajay, Aug 23, 2006
  8. Ajay

    Ian Collins Guest

    Ajay wrote:
    > My apologies to you all....but i thought the connection is failed and i
    > cliked the SUBMIT button amny times....even after that i had gone into
    > MY MESSAGES whether my post has come ..it was not there so again i
    > posted in the evening...

    Please don't top-post, your reply belongs after or interleaved with the
    message you are replying to.

    Welcome to Usenet, it takes time for your message to propagate, so you
    should wait an hour or so before posing again.

    --
    Ian Collins.
    Ian Collins, Aug 23, 2006