Why has my PDF rendering stopped all of a sudden?

John

Hi all,

I have Acrobat reader 6 installed as I usually do. I've recently had to
reinstall Windows and associated programmes and have my web apps up and
running except for the PDF rendering. The Crystal reports are running and
I'm not receiving errors but the final rendering as though it should
automatically load the Adobe PDF web viewer is not working. I have recently
installed VS 2005 Beta2 to check out but surely this won't affect my other
stuff?

Here's the code that's been working for a year now:
HttpContext.Current.Response.ClearContent()

HttpContext.Current.Response.ClearHeaders()

s =
rpt.ExportToStream(CrystalDecisions.[Shared].ExportFormatType.PortableDocFor
mat)

HttpContext.Current.Response.ContentType = "application/pdf"

HttpContext.Current.Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "inline;
filename=Report.pdf")

HttpContext.Current.Response.BinaryWrite(s.ToArray)

HttpContext.Current.Response.End()

Any ideas?

Regards

John.