Why is there a delay when i browse to my first aspx page?

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Kurt Hill, Jan 1, 2004.

  1. Kurt Hill

    Kurt Hill Guest

    If you are using a COM+ component, it may be the startup time for the first
    access. After that, the componend is pooled and ready for the next access
    until a period of inactivity causes it to shut down.

    Shige, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Kurt Hill

    Foo Man Chew Guest

    > I have a IIS server somewhere hosting an aspx website.

    This is a known issue, but please visit an ASP.NET newsgroup.
    Foo Man Chew, Jan 2, 2004