    in here may prove to be a challenge with operations.

    Anyone know of any .net wikis out there?

    -Darrel

    darrel, Aug 18, 2006

  2. darrel

    r2thej151 Guest

    r2thej151, Aug 18, 2006

  3. darrel

    darrel Guest

    darrel, Aug 18, 2006
  4. darrel

    Mike Lowery Guest

    Did you look at this one already?
    http://prontowiki.sourceforge.net/

    Mike Lowery, Aug 18, 2006
  5. darrel

    darrel Guest

    darrel, Aug 18, 2006
  6. Juan T. Llibre, Aug 18, 2006
  7. darrel

    darrel Guest

    > You might want to take a look at FlexWiki, too :
    >
    > http://www.flexwiki.com/

    Flexwiki was the only option I've been able to find previously. It looks
    like development stopped on in a year and a half ago, which made me a bit
    weary of it.

    Protowiki looks like it's been updated this summer, but there is only one
    developer on the project, so it may meet the same fate as flexwiki
    eventually...

    -Darrel

    darrel, Aug 18, 2006
  8. re:
    > It looks like development stopped on in a year and a half ago

    Still, it's one of the best wikis out there.

    You might also want to have a look at the granddaddy
    of them all : MediaWiki, which is what Wikipedia uses.

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/wikipedia/

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Aug 18, 2006
  9. darrel

    Kevin Jones Guest

    Craig is still working on this - he's been re-writing all of it to port
    it to ASP 2.0, see [1] for example

    [1] http://pluralsight.com/blogs/craig/archive/2006/07/25/32538.aspx

    Kevin Jones, Aug 18, 2006
  10. Be sure to check out the ASP.NET "Atlas" Wiki Sample Kit. All the source
    code is there in a project template.

    Ken
    Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Aug 19, 2006