why oh why ( data->Excel )

Sonnich

Hi all!

I have 2 problems with opening data in Excel.
I have one file creating an array, or actually a number of

dim arExport_pdf()
dim arExport_pdf2()
dim arExport_pdf3()
k=0
k2=0
k3=0

Later I add some data to them:

redim preserve arExport(K)
K=K+1
redim preserve arExport_pdf(K2)
K2=K2+1
redim preserve arExport_pdf3(K4)
K4=K4+1

And then I set them to the session, so I can open them in other
windows, such as:

<TABLE border="1">
<%
ar=session("export_pdf3")
for z=0 to UBound(ar)
response.Write(ar(z))
next
%>
</TABLE>

Basically very simple.... except than only arExport works (they all
work with Excel, the pdf is just a name). I have this 2 places in my
sortware, and - in one place the 2 first ones work, works, in another
only the first works.
The very funny thing is that only the first lines (the header above)
does not work - the data filled in later the same way is present :)

I dont get it. I have been looking at it, moved around, but my some
reason I can copy-paste, change some names, and it does not work.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

BTW, is there a nice way to set the width of the excel sheet? I mean
like .AutoFit?