Why this security warning?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Sonnich, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. Sonnich

    Sonnich Guest

    Hi all!

    I have a PHP file, which creates an <iframe> for showing status. First
    it created the Iframe, then it enters the loop and starts creating the
    file file, which has a meta in order to reload every 2 seconds.

    THE PROBLEM is that is pops up a window, whether I'd like to continue.
    Why this?
    It works, but I'd like to have it run smoothly.

    I wonder whether the problem might be that the file for the iframe in
    not ready at the moment the where the iframe is created, but it does
    load (and go on reloading) as is should. The functionality is present.
    Any ideas?

    BR
    Sonnich

    The Iframe:

    echo "<iframe name=\"status\" src=\"$scriptReport\" width=\"200\"
    height=\"40\" scrolling=\"no\" frameborder=0></IFRAME><br>";

    The scriptReport will reload using a Meta as this

    $ff3=fopen($scriptReport, "w");
    // 4 lines add for testing - they did not do the trick
    fwrite($ff3, "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
    Transitional//EN\"> ");
    fwrite($ff3, "<META http-equiv=\"Content-Type\" content=\"text/html;
    charset=windows-1251\"> ");
    fwrite($ff3, "<META name=\"resource-type\" content=\"document\"> ");
    fwrite($ff3, "<META content=\"text/html; charset=windows-1251\"
    http-equiv=Content-Type> ");

    // main and original part
    // tal = current step, tot = total amount of steps

    if(($tal/$tot) == 1.0)
    fwrite($ff3, "<HTML>"); // when done then do not reload
    else
    fwrite($ff3, "<HTML><META HTTP-EQUIV=\"refresh\" CONTENT=\"2;
    URL=$scriptReport\">");
    fwrite($ff3, $tal."/".$tot." (". intval($tal/$tot*100) ."%)");
    fwrite($ff3, "</BODY></HTML>");
    fclose($ff3);
    Sonnich, Jul 18, 2006

  2. Sonnich

    Sonnich Guest

    Sonnich wrote:
    > Hi all!
    >
    > I have a PHP file, which creates an <iframe> for showing status. First
    > it created the Iframe, then it enters the loop and starts creating the
    > file file, which has a meta in order to reload every 2 seconds.
    >
    > THE PROBLEM is that is pops up a window, whether I'd like to continue.
    > Why this?
    > It works, but I'd like to have it run smoothly.
    >
    > I wonder whether the problem might be that the file for the iframe in
    > not ready at the moment the where the iframe is created, but it does
    > load (and go on reloading) as is should. The functionality is present.
    > Any ideas?

    I found that the problem was, that the temporary files was on another
    server. This caused the warning and that the file never opened in
    Firefox.

    Firefox will still not reload the file, but cannot find it (pops up and
    tells that it cannot find the file)
    Sonnich, Jul 18, 2006