Why this security warning?

Sonnich

Hi all!

I have a PHP file, which creates an <iframe> for showing status. First
it created the Iframe, then it enters the loop and starts creating the
file file, which has a meta in order to reload every 2 seconds.

THE PROBLEM is that is pops up a window, whether I'd like to continue.
Why this?
It works, but I'd like to have it run smoothly.

I wonder whether the problem might be that the file for the iframe in
not ready at the moment the where the iframe is created, but it does
load (and go on reloading) as is should. The functionality is present.
Any ideas?

BR
Sonnich

The Iframe:

echo "<iframe name=\"status\" src=\"$scriptReport\" width=\"200\"
height=\"40\" scrolling=\"no\" frameborder=0></IFRAME><br>";

The scriptReport will reload using a Meta as this

$ff3=fopen($scriptReport, "w");
// 4 lines add for testing - they did not do the trick
fwrite($ff3, "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN\"> ");
fwrite($ff3, "<META http-equiv=\"Content-Type\" content=\"text/html;
charset=windows-1251\"> ");
fwrite($ff3, "<META name=\"resource-type\" content=\"document\"> ");
fwrite($ff3, "<META content=\"text/html; charset=windows-1251\"
http-equiv=Content-Type> ");

// main and original part
// tal = current step, tot = total amount of steps

if(($tal/$tot) == 1.0)
fwrite($ff3, "<HTML>"); // when done then do not reload
else
fwrite($ff3, "<HTML><META HTTP-EQUIV=\"refresh\" CONTENT=\"2;
URL=$scriptReport\">");
fwrite($ff3, $tal."/".$tot." (". intval($tal/$tot*100) ."%)");
fwrite($ff3, "</BODY></HTML>");
fclose($ff3);

Sonnich

Sonnich said:
Hi all!

I have a PHP file, which creates an <iframe> for showing status. First
it created the Iframe, then it enters the loop and starts creating the
file file, which has a meta in order to reload every 2 seconds.

THE PROBLEM is that is pops up a window, whether I'd like to continue.
Why this?
It works, but I'd like to have it run smoothly.

I wonder whether the problem might be that the file for the iframe in
not ready at the moment the where the iframe is created, but it does
load (and go on reloading) as is should. The functionality is present.
Any ideas?

I found that the problem was, that the temporary files was on another
server. This caused the warning and that the file never opened in
Firefox.

Firefox will still not reload the file, but cannot find it (pops up and
tells that it cannot find the file)