    I want to know what swing widget should I use to create a a tree with
    graphics like the one in the Inspector window of NetBeans 5.0 IDE? Also
    is there any widget similar to the Outlook bar on Microsoft Outlook?

    Artificer, May 7, 2006

  2. Artificer

    Danno Guest

    The standard JTree can do that window like the Inspector Window. I
    don't know what Microsoft Outlook is to answer your other question ;)

    Danno, May 7, 2006

  3. Artificer

    Andy Flowers Guest

    Artificer wrote:
    > I want to know what swing widget should I use to create a a tree with
    > graphics like the one in the Inspector window of NetBeans 5.0 IDE? Also
    > is there any widget similar to the Outlook bar on Microsoft Outlook?

    For an Outlook bar try
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?sour...=GGGL,GGGL:2005-09,GGGL:en&q=outlook bar java.

    Pretty much anything you want can be found somewhere on the net these days.

    Andy Flowers, May 7, 2006
  4. Artificer

    Artificer Guest

    Thanks a lot!