    --
    R.
    GPLRank +79.699
    Richard S Beckett, Nov 20, 2003

  2. On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:34:06 -0000
    "Richard S Beckett" <> wrote:

    > Guys,

    and Gals :)

    > Using Spreadsheet::WriteExcel, I can insert an array of unknown
    > length into a row with:
    >
    > $page->write_row(0, 5, $temp);
    > Where $temp = \@temp;
    >
    > Is the same thing possible with Win32::OLE?
    >
    > When I tried:
    > $page -> Range ("F1:AZ1") -> {Value} = [@temp];
    >
    > I got #N/A in the last few cells.

    This *may* be nothing more than cell width. Have you expanded the
    cells in question to see if the data is there?

    *If* you have, then you *might* need to loop through the @temp array
    and fill each cell individually.

    Just my $0.02 ...

    HTH

    --
    Jim

    for more information.

    a fortune quote ...
    Remember: Silly is a state of Mind, Stupid is a way of Life.
    <-- Dave Butler
    James Willmore, Nov 20, 2003