win32 process information, using win32 extension

Java and Swing

i need to get information about the processes running on a windows pc
(98, 2k, xp)

i can get the pid's using, win32process.EnumProcesses()...and I can get
a handle on a process using an id..such as

handle = win32api.OpenProcess(win32con.PROCESS_QUERY_INFORMATION, 0,
pids[0])

...but how can i get the name of the process, path to process, etc. I
have the win32 extensions (pywin32) on python 2.4.

thanks.