    Regards

    import win32com.client
    ImportError: No module named win32com.clieny

    Alberto Vera, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Alberto Vera

    Peter Hansen Guest

    > Alberto Vera wrote:
    >
    > Hello:
    >
    > Could you tell me How I can solve this problem?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > import win32com.client
    > ImportError: No module named win32com.clieny

    Cut and paste the entire error message rather than retyping
    it, to avoid mistakes such as the above.

    Assuming that your error message doesn't say what you say
    it says, but rather a message about "win32com.client", then
    the next question is have you installed the win32all package?

    This is not included with Python, but must be downloaded
    separately unless you are using the ActiveState package.

    Go to the Python download page and follow the links to get the
    package, then run the installer. Afterwards the above code
    should work fine if you've done everything correctly.

    -Peter

    Peter Hansen, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Alberto Vera

    Paradox Guest

    "Alberto Vera" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hello:
    >
    > Could you tell me How I can solve this problem?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > import win32com.client
    > ImportError: No module named win32com.clieny
    > --

    Perhaps you need to install the win32 extensions.

    http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/win32/Downloads.html

    Paradox, Sep 18, 2003
  4. News M Claveau /Hamster-P, Sep 18, 2003