window messages to the wrong window

niros

Hi,
I am working with 2 softwares (2 process).
Sometimes, when process A pop's up an MDI window, If I will scroll the
mouse wheel on it, it will scroll (and send the needed WM) process B.
If I will press the left click again on process A it will stop
dispatch events to process B.

after adding a few logs, apparently process A is the "Foreground
Window" when I am scrolling in that specific situation, although the
messages gets to another window.

does someone ever encountered this kind of issue?

Its like I have one window related to one process as Foreground and
one windows related to another process as Focus.

please advice me if you can what going on here.

Thanks,
Niros.

Victor Bazarov

niros said:
I am working with 2 softwares (2 process).
Sometimes, when process A pop's up an MDI window, If I will scroll the
mouse wheel on it, it will scroll (and send the needed WM) process B.
If I will press the left click again on process A it will stop
dispatch events to process B.

after adding a few logs, apparently process A is the "Foreground
Window" when I am scrolling in that specific situation, although the
messages gets to another window.

does someone ever encountered this kind of issue?

Its like I have one window related to one process as Foreground and
one windows related to another process as Focus.

please advice me if you can what going on here.

What's going on is your posting to a wrong newsgroup. You do not have
any C++ language question, and that makes your inquiry _off-topic_ in
comp.lang.c++. Please consider posting to the newsgroup that deals
with your "windows" (hint-hint) and your "messages".

Jim Langston

niros said:
Hi,
I am working with 2 softwares (2 process).
Sometimes, when process A pop's up an MDI window, If I will scroll the
mouse wheel on it, it will scroll (and send the needed WM) process B.
If I will press the left click again on process A it will stop
dispatch events to process B.

after adding a few logs, apparently process A is the "Foreground
Window" when I am scrolling in that specific situation, although the
messages gets to another window.

does someone ever encountered this kind of issue?

Its like I have one window related to one process as Foreground and
one windows related to another process as Focus.

please advice me if you can what going on here.

Try microsoft.public.vc.language (most active) or
microsoft.public.win32.programmer