window.print on Mac

Joe Abou Jaoude

hi all,
the window.print method that is working perfectly on windows is giving a
messagebox stating that a script error occured on Mac (using Internet
explorer)...

Although, after searching on the internet , I understood that
window.print actually works on Mac, but still it isn't working.

any idea how to print the web page using IE on Mac ?

thx

Mick White

Joe said:
hi all,
the window.print method that is working perfectly on windows is giving a
messagebox stating that a script error occured on Mac (using Internet
explorer)...

Although, after searching on the internet , I understood that
window.print actually works on Mac, but still it isn't working.

any idea how to print the web page using IE on Mac ?

From the menu select: File >> Print
or
Type: "Command Key" and "P" simultaneously.

Mick