    All other settings are default.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    - Christina
    Christina Robertson, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Christina Robertson

    Jeff Guest

    It's more than likely a Windows problem that has
    nothing to do with java. Can you get the command to
    run successfully by launching it manually? Start by
    trying to schedule a simple batch file. Also, I've
    found that complicated command lines get mixed results
    with scheduled tasks. Put your java command into a batch
    file and run that batch file from the task.

    --
    Jeff
    jlar310 at yahoo

    Jeff, Sep 10, 2003

  3. Christina Robertson

    ggg Guest

    It seems like the user running the Windows 2000 session
    does not have permission to run this task. Try to specify
    the username/password of user who created the task in
    scheduled task's properties.

    "Christina Robertson" <> ???????/???????? ?

    ggg, Sep 12, 2003