windows like tab control in asp.net

Guest

Hi,

I am looking for a tab control that has same functionality as in
windows tab control. In that way I can load the pages inside the tab control
based on the tab selected. Is there any control like that in ASP.NET 2.0 or
1.1? If we need to buy those from third party which one would be best? Have
any one used them in their projects? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Sridhar.

Guest

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. In that control I need to put all the code for all
the pages inside that which I don't want to do. I will have separate pages
for each tab and based on the tab selected, I will load that page in that tab
control. It is same like windows tab control. Please let me know if you have
any idea about the control.

Thanks,
Sridhar.

Mark Rae

In that control I need to put all the code for all the pages inside

That's correct - keeps everything together, and makes it really easy to work
with. You don't have to worry about persisting state either.
that which I don't want to do. I will have separate pages for each tab

Why on earth would you want to do that?
It is same like windows tab control.

???