Windows login to remote server

Guest

Hi,

I have an ASP.NET application where the user can enter an IP address,
windows login and password information for remote servers (connected to the
same network). The information is stored in a SQL server for different
purposes.
Before saving the windows login and password information in the database, I
would
like to validate that it actually works on the server. Thus I just want to
login to the server and do nothing else than to verify that I managed to
login with the IP address, login and password provided by the user.

How can I do that?

Thanks,
Dorte