    TXZZ Guest

    yeah ig ot osme viruses in my archive jar it wont screw up anything too
    much if I wipe the entire jar will it?

    TXZZ, Feb 15, 2005

  2. TXZZ

    Dotty Guest

    spelling?

    Dotty, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Dotty wrote:
    > "TXZZ" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>yeah ig ot osme viruses in my archive jar it wont screw up anything too
    >>much if I wipe the entire jar will it?
    >>

    > spelling?

    No, AOL. Via google groups. What do you expect?

    /Thomas

    --
    The comp.lang.java.gui FAQ:

    Thomas Weidenfeller, Feb 15, 2005
  4. TXZZ

    Roland Guest

    On 15-2-2005 9:48, Thomas Weidenfeller wrote:

    > Dotty wrote:
    >
    >> "TXZZ" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> yeah ig ot osme viruses in my archive jar it wont screw up anything too
    >>> much if I wipe the entire jar will it?
    >>>

    >> spelling?

    > No, AOL. Via google groups. What do you expect?
    >
    > /Thomas

    Or it's the virus in his jar file that already has hit him severely ;-)
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___
    /__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \

    Roland, Feb 15, 2005
  5. TXZZ

    TXZZ Guest

    I delete my archive jar anyway. I am guessing that none of the above 3
    psoters are american. MY computer experience have taught me that
    non-americans are the most unhelpful people in the world. Or at least
    europeans.

    TXZZ, Feb 16, 2005
  6. TXZZ

    Roland Guest

    On 16-2-2005 1:39, TXZZ wrote:
    > I delete my archive jar anyway.

    Then good luck with that.
    > I am guessing that none of the above 3
    > psoters are american.

    Maybe you are right and maybe you're not.
    > MY computer experience have taught me that
    > non-americans are the most unhelpful people in the world. Or at least
    > europeans.

    OK, your experience is apparently different from mine.

    [I guess, you would have gotten more help if you had told which archive
    jar you were referring to.]
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___
    /__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \

    Roland, Feb 16, 2005
  7. TXZZ

    TXZZ Guest

    hint: I posted this at a java newsgroup for a reason

    TXZZ, Feb 16, 2005
  8. TXZZ

    Roland Guest

    On 16-2-2005 12:06, TXZZ wrote:

    > hint: I posted this at a java newsgroup for a reason

    Still, you haven't told us which archive jar you were referring to
    (location? does it belong to some application?). You can't expect much
    help if we don't get this information.
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter