WIping archive jar

TXZZ

yeah ig ot osme viruses in my archive jar it wont screw up anything too
much if I wipe the entire jar will it?

Roland

No, AOL. Via google groups. What do you expect?

/Thomas
Or it's the virus in his jar file that already has hit him severely ;-)
--
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter
___ ___
/__/ w_/ /__/
/ \ /_/ / \

TXZZ

I delete my archive jar anyway. I am guessing that none of the above 3
psoters are american. MY computer experience have taught me that
non-americans are the most unhelpful people in the world. Or at least
europeans.

Roland

I delete my archive jar anyway. Then good luck with that.
I am guessing that none of the above 3
psoters are american.
Maybe you are right and maybe you're not.
MY computer experience have taught me that
non-americans are the most unhelpful people in the world. Or at least
europeans.
OK, your experience is apparently different from mine.[I guess, you would have gotten more help if you had told which archive
jar you were referring to.]
--
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter
___ ___
/__/ w_/ /__/
/ \ /_/ / \

Roland

hint: I posted this at a java newsgroup for a reason
Still, you haven't told us which archive jar you were referring to
(location? does it belong to some application?). You can't expect much
help if we don't get this information.
--
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter