Wireless Search with Summarized Results/Web Pages, powered by Google!

Steve Chen

Wireless Search with Summarized Results/Web Pages, powered by Google!

We just released a wireless search service. The wireless search
service takes the results returned by Google and gives key points of
the resulting web sites. The short key points are suitable for viewing
on wireless devices.

Check it out at:

The following is an example of www.sun.com:
-----

You entered: http://www.sun.com/

Link to Text ratio: 453/914=0.49562363238512036

AME finds this page has a lot of links.
It could be an index page and talks about: Java, Sun, System,
Computing, and Products

Here is a list of main ideas presented in the page:

*** Sun's Big Web Event - Don't miss Network Computing 03-Q4 on
December 3 at 8 am PST. Sign up for an e-mail reminder today.
*** Choice on a grand scale. - Sun extends product line through
strategic alliance with AMD; plans to offer high-performance x86
systems at affordable prices.
*** The identity management leader. - Sun's planned acquisition of
Waveset aims to inject the Java EnterpriseSystem with superior network
identitycapabilities.
*** Sun Signs Agreement with CSSC - Java Desktop System to be
established as the foundation for China's fast-growing IT industry.
*** Contact |Company Info |Employment |Privacy |Terms of Use
|Trademarks

-----

Check it out at:

Steve