Wizards

plusGForce

https://wizard.dev.java.net/

I can't seem to get the simple example wizard demo to work. I get the
following errors:

javac -cp ..\..\Javalib\Wizard.jar; WizardPageDemoMain.java

WizardPageDemoMain.java:29: cannot find symbol
symbol : class AnimalTypePage
location: class wizardpagedemo.WizardPageDemoMain
AnimalTypePage.class,
^
WizardPageDemoMain.java:30: cannot find symbol
symbol : class LocomotionPage
location: class wizardpagedemo.WizardPageDemoMain
LocomotionPage.class,
^
WizardPageDemoMain.java:31: cannot find symbol
symbol : class OtherAttributesPage
location: class wizardpagedemo.WizardPageDemoMain
OtherAttributesPage.class,
^
WizardPageDemoMain.java:32: cannot find symbol
symbol : class FinalPage
location: class wizardpagedemo.WizardPageDemoMain
FinalPage.class
^
I've tried using import, adding a path using the -cp flag. Anyone
else can get the wizard demo to work?

Thanks,

Philip

GArlington

[...]

Try to install any IDE (netbeans seems to be good and free)...
It works there...