WLDeploy for EJB Module -- why are my stubs not generated ?

David Van de Voorde

Hi all,

This is a question about automatic deployment of an EJB in WebLogic.

I have a working EJB. When I deploy it using the console, everything works
fine.

Now, I want to deploy it using the Ant task WLDeploy (or alternatively using
"java weblogic.Deployer").

This one "pretends" to be working (the weblogic console shows the EJB
deployment), but in effect it does not generate the necessary EJB
implementation & stubs at the server. If I do a look-up of the Home, I get
back the following class type:
com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.CDRInputStream_1_0$1

I have tried generating the implementation/stubs myself using "java
weblogic.ejbc", add that to my JAR file, and then use WLDeploy, but that
gives the same result.

It should be something uterly simple, but I cannot seem to find any hints on
what it is.

Many thanks,
David Van de Voorde