WLDeploy for EJB Module -- why are my stubs not generated ?

Discussion in 'Java' started by David Van de Voorde, Dec 16, 2005.

  1. Hi all,

    This is a question about automatic deployment of an EJB in WebLogic.

    I have a working EJB. When I deploy it using the console, everything works
    fine.

    Now, I want to deploy it using the Ant task WLDeploy (or alternatively using
    "java weblogic.Deployer").

    This one "pretends" to be working (the weblogic console shows the EJB
    deployment), but in effect it does not generate the necessary EJB
    implementation & stubs at the server. If I do a look-up of the Home, I get
    back the following class type:
    com.sun.corba.se.internal.iiop.CDRInputStream_1_0$1

    I have tried generating the implementation/stubs myself using "java
    weblogic.ejbc", add that to my JAR file, and then use WLDeploy, but that
    gives the same result.

    It should be something uterly simple, but I cannot seem to find any hints on
    what it is.

    Many thanks,
    David Van de Voorde
    David Van de Voorde, Dec 16, 2005