Wonder if someone can help

Muckey

Hi group

I developed a window control textbox that should only accept numeric input.
I built the control by going to
new -> project -> vb -> windows control library

The code is ok. i added a form app to my control project and tested my
textbox, which works as expected (probably because it is example code =) )

However when i copy my dll into a web's bin directory, and embed it with the
object tag, i can see my textbox but it is disabled so i cant input anything
at all. any suggestions or requests for code will be well received, thanks

Steve

Kevin Spencer

That's because an HTML document (which is what ASP.Net generates) is a text
document, and a Windows Form is an executable. They are not intermixable.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer