Word Automation Export toWord Problems

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Shane, Nov 19, 2009.

  1. Shane

    Shane Guest

    Hi ,
    I am using word Automation to export to word .
    I am getting a exception like
    ex.message gives :- Command only available in print layout view.
    ex.stacktrace gives :- at Word.View.set_SeekView(WdSeekView prop)
    My code is I am trying to add a Image to Header ...
    oWord.ActiveWindow.ActivePane.View.SeekView =
    WdSeekView.wdSeekCurrentPageHeader;
    logoCustom = oWord.Selection.HeaderFooter.Shapes.AddPicture(logoPath,
    logoCustom.Select(
    logoCustom.Name =
    logoCustom.Left = (
    String logoPath = GetImgPath();ref oFalse, ref oTrue, ref oMissing, ref
    oMissing, ref oMissing, ref oMissing, ref oMissing);ref
    oMissing);"CustomLogo";float)WdShapePosition.wdShapeLeft;
    //SETTING FOCUES BACK TO DOCUMENT
    oWord.ActiveWindow.ActivePane.View.SeekView =
    WdSeekView.wdSeekMainDocument;
    Can you please help me out...
    I am using word 2003 and windows server 2003
    Can you please help me out...
    Shane, Nov 19, 2009