Wordpress Plugin Shortcoding Inside a Shortcode HELP!!! :/

Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone this is my first post here and i'm not a coder at all however the past few weeks have forced me to learn things i cannot unlearn.

I need some help with writing a code that incorporates the use of a few plugins at once.

The goal i'm wanting to reach is for each user to be able to link a feed for instagram onto their profile page. I have set up a field where users can enter their instagram user id which is required for the Instagram Feed Plugin to replicate their feed.

1. Plugin - Instagram Feed: The short code to produce the feed is [instagram-feed id="USERID"]
2. Plugin - Usersultra Pro: The short code to obtain the user id custom field is [usersultra_user_custom_meta_info fields_list='instagramuserid']
(This is the field meta name)

I would like to put a short coded that obtains the required user id meta information within a short code that creates the instagram field. >>> I want to put this code into a Usersultra widget so every page has an individual instagram feed automatically once the user id has been entered into profile information.

It doesn't work I don't what i'm doing wrong with the code but ultimately the widget isn't inputting the user id into the short code.

This is the code I put inside the widget.
[instagram-feed id="usersultra_user_custom_meta_info fields_list='instagramuserid'" ]

Please let me know if you need further information!