    know it meet our client requirements or not.

    All friends, can you help me to look which products meet the requirements?

    Thanks
    ABC, Sep 30, 2005

  2. ABC

    Mark Monster Guest

    Hello,

    It is possible to use one of the following.

    K2 Workflow: http://www.k2workflow.com/Default.aspx?d=1
    Captaris Workflow: http://www.captaris.com/

    I hope this will help you a little bit further.

    Yours,

    Mark Monster

    Mark Monster, Sep 30, 2005

  3. ABC

    ABC Guest

    Thanks.

    K2 Workflow is Microsoft selected for MS Windwos Workflow Foundation. It is
    our expected the compiltable with .NET 2.0. I will try this product.

    ABC, Sep 30, 2005
  4. ABC

    happyfish2 Guest

    You could try Web and Flo Kontinuum http://www.webandflo.com