Workflow

Sanjay Pais

We are looking at implementing workflow within our application.

I am currently researching third-party workflow tools as well as the one
from MS.

What would be the most appropriate group to address questions to?

Mr. Arnold

Sanjay Pais said:
We are looking at implementing workflow within our application.

I am currently researching third-party workflow tools as well as the one
from MS.

What would be the most appropriate group to address questions to?

I don't think there are any dedicated to Workflow. You can try posting to
several .NET programmer news groups in the hopes of someone responding that
will answer your questions.

I am planning on using WF in an upcoming project too, which is already in
the process of starting, and I am learning WF on the fly, the usual modus
operandi.

I suggest you get a good WF book and dig-in, not looking for 3rd party
tools. Because learning the basics of how to use WF using the MS tools can
only open your eyes as to what you can and cannot do with WF.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4075 (20090514) __________

http://www.eset.com