    Does anybody know, if there is any opensource, working FTP server
    implementation based on Twisted framework?

    Greetings
    =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Mateusz_So=B3tysek?=, Feb 23, 2005

  2. =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Mateusz_So=B3tysek?=

    Kartic Guest

    Mateusz Sołtysek said the following on 2/23/2005 4:45 AM:
    > Hi call,
    >
    > Does anybody know, if there is any opensource, working FTP server
    > implementation based on Twisted framework?
    >
    > Greetings

    Mateusz,

    I don't believe there is a ready-to-go FTP server in Twisted (actually
    google did not return anything obvious for my search string).

    If you are looking a simple implementation of FTP server in Twisted, you
    can create an FTP server in seconds in mktap (or the GUI equivalent).
    Both of these are installed when you install the Twisted framework.

    For help on mktap, see :
    http://twisted.sourceforge.net/TwistedDocs-1.1.0/man/mktap-man.html
    (ftp is explained)

    If you have no reason to use Twisted, may be you can take a look at
    http://www.mythi.cx/python/pyFTPdrop.py but this is for UNIXish
    operating systems.

    HTH!
    -Kartic