Working more efficiently in Ruby

Elizabeth Barnwell

This may be a useful tool to better understand & find Ruby concepts:
http://www.yoyobrain.com/cardboxes/preview/103

Add flashcards to your studies, click on cram with the learning
wizard. We're building this site to improve learning, so feedback on
improvements and how to get this into the hands of developers, much
appreciated. Feel free to email me too.

Best,

Elizabeth

Pablo Q.

Nice, Thanks

2008/6/6 Elizabeth Barnwell said:
This may be a useful tool to better understand & find Ruby concepts:
http://www.yoyobrain.com/cardboxes/preview/103

Add flashcards to your studies, click on cram with the learning
wizard. We're building this site to improve learning, so feedback on
improvements and how to get this into the hands of developers, much
appreciated. Feel free to email me too.

Best,

Elizabeth

--=20