Working with controls inside a repeater

Øyvind Isaksen

I need to know how to handle controls inside a repeater, how to send and
recieve data from another page to one spesific control inside a repeater.

Clue:
I have a repeater that dynamicly lists out different kind of webcontrols
(based on some criterias). Each textboxes inside the repeater need to have a
"browse" button, when clicking that button another page shall open (popup)
and the user can bwrowse for some content to insert. When clicking "ok" in
the poput, the content (from a textbox) shall be inserted into the textbox
in the repeater.

Example:
Textbox 1 - button 1
Textbox 2 - button 2
Textbox 3 - button 3
..
..
..

If I click "button 1", a popup is opened and I can fill in a url path in a
textbox. When clicking "ok" in that popup I shall return to my repeater page
and the content shall be inserted into textbox1. If I click button 2, the
content shall be inserted into textbox 2 and so on...

This seems to be very hard to make, does anybody have some examples how to
do this? Please :)

<asp:Repeater runat="server" ID="repAttributes">
<ItemTemplate>

<asp:TextBox runat="server" ID="txtImageUrl" width="650px" />
<asp:Button runat="server" ID="btnImageUrl" Text="Browse" />

</ItemTemplate>
</asp:Repeater>