Working with Soap Headers

mmorrison93

I have a question about adding a soap header to a soap request.
I'm
currently trying to consume a web service that requires that I place
authorization information in the header. The proxy class that I am
working with inherits the
System.Web.Services.Protocols.­SoapHttpClientProtocol class. Is there
any function that I can call from this class, that will allow me to
create the header I need. For example, if I need to put the following
line into a header <authorizationID>123456</autho­rizationID> is there

any function call in the System.Web.Services.Protocols namespace that
will allow me to add this? There are no user defined methods in the
proxy class to acheive this.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Michael Morrison