WPF - separating the checkbox from text

tshad

If I do this in xaml:

<CheckBox Name="chkIsDiscontinued" HorizontalContentAlignment="Left"
FlowDirection="RightToLeft" VerticalContentAlignment="Center"
>Discontinued</CheckBox>

This will put the checkboxk right next to the text on the right. I need to
separate the text and checkbox by a little bit and can't figure out how to
do this.

Someone at work had figured it out using an attribute in the tag line but
couldn't remember how he did it.

Does someone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Tom

Jim in Arizona

Maybe if you just leave the text part blank and put in text manuall, then
you can control the spacing in between the text and check box. .. ?

tshad

Jim in Arizona said:
Maybe if you just leave the text part blank and put in text manuall, then
you can control the spacing in between the text and check box. .. ?
We had thought of that. But would rather find a way to do it using padding
or margins or something else (which we did and can't seem to find how we did
it).

Thanks,

tom