Wrap the text in div tag

Santel

Hi,

I would like to wrap the text in div tag according to the width. The
text don't have any space. Anyone please suggest me how to do this?

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit Santel:
I would like to wrap the text in div tag according to the width. The
text don't have any space. Anyone please suggest me how to do this?

Add some spaces, or remove the width restriction, or both. Or perhaps you
should change the content. Perhaps most often, the problem arises when
people put URLs into document content. They shouldn't (except when they
really discuss URLs as a technical issue, instead of using them to refer to
web pages and other resources).

If the problem still remains, post the URL.

(It's far too early at this point to reveal the magic <wbr> tag.)