    Hi,

    I would like to wrap the text in div tag according to the width. The
    text don't have any space. Anyone please suggest me how to do this?
    Santel, Aug 11, 2007

  2. Scripsit Santel:

    > I would like to wrap the text in div tag according to the width. The
    > text don't have any space. Anyone please suggest me how to do this?

    Add some spaces, or remove the width restriction, or both. Or perhaps you
    should change the content. Perhaps most often, the problem arises when
    people put URLs into document content. They shouldn't (except when they
    really discuss URLs as a technical issue, instead of using them to refer to
    web pages and other resources).

    If the problem still remains, post the URL.

    (It's far too early at this point to reveal the magic <wbr> tag.)

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, Aug 11, 2007