Write message in windows message queue (msmq)

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Ikkezelf, May 2, 2006.

  1. Ikkezelf

    Ikkezelf Guest

    Hi,

    I was wondering if it's possible to write a message in the windows
    message queue by means of c.

    Already searched a lot through this newsgroup and others. I noticed
    that it is possible with the use of c++, but i use "normal" c script.

    I just want something that looks simple, but as I can't find it, it
    seems not that simple at all.
    Is it possible then someone can help me out here?
    Just Open Queue, Create Message, Write to Queue and Close Queue.

    Thanks in advance for any suggestion and help!

    With Regards,
    Ikkezelf

    Ikkezelf, May 2, 2006

  2. Ikkezelf

    Ian Collins Guest

    Ikkezelf wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I was wondering if it's possible to write a message in the windows
    > message queue by means of c.

    Maybe, but you should ask in a windows programming group.

    --
    Ian Collins.

    Ian Collins, May 2, 2006

  3. Ikkezelf

    Ikkezelf Guest

    Thanks for your fast reply.

    I was not sure in which group to post this question, but as it should
    be programmed in c, I thought it belonged in here.
    If it does not belong in here, could you then help me out pointing me
    to the correct group?

    Thanks in advance.
    with regards,
    Ikkezelf

    Ikkezelf, May 2, 2006
  4. In article <>,
    Ikkezelf <> wrote:

    >Thanks for your fast reply.

    Please quote context. Please see here for information on how to
    do so from Google Groups: http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/

    >I was not sure in which group to post this question, but as it should
    >be programmed in c, I thought it belonged in here.
    >If it does not belong in here, could you then help me out pointing me
    >to the correct group?

    There are so many windows programming newsgroups that we don't
    generally try to keep track of Where Do You Want To Go Today.

    There are something like 71 newsgroups in the
    comp.os.ms-windows.* hierarchy. Try looking through

    http://groups.google.ca/groups/dir?hl=en&sel=33583495&expand=1
    --
    There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person
    could believe in them. -- George Orwell

    Walter Roberson, May 2, 2006
  5. Ikkezelf

    Ikkezelf Guest

    Thanks,

    Will do from now on.
    And will find myself a windows programming newsgroup.

    with Regards,
    Ikkezelf

    Ikkezelf, May 2, 2006
  6. Ikkezelf said:

    > If it does not belong in here, could you then help me out pointing me
    > to the correct group?

    comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

    Richard Heathfield, May 2, 2006