Writing a Webservice Client

Jens Hibbeler

Hello,

I am trying to write a Webservice with Borland C++ Builder 6. I use the
WSDL importer but I have no idea how to acess the Webservice.
I have tried the following:

The WSDL File is from the Google Webservice and looks like this

__interface INTERFACE_UUID("{0B396A82-A4DD-69A7-A771-6D80F8831A71}")
GoogleSearchPort : public IInvokable
{
public:
virtual TByteDynArray doGetCachedPage(const AnsiString key, const
AnsiString url) = 0;
virtual AnsiString doSpellingSuggestion(const AnsiString key,
const AnsiString phrase) = 0;
virtual GoogleSearchResult* doGoogleSearch(const AnsiString key,
const AnsiString q, const int start, const int maxResults, const bool
filter, const AnsiString restrict, const bool safeSearch, const
AnsiString lr, const AnsiString ie, const AnsiString oe) = 0;

};

typedef DelphiInterface<GoogleSearchPort> _di_GoogleSearchPort;

_di_GoogleSearchPort GetGoogleSearchPort(bool useWSDL=false, AnsiString
addr="");

I have problems to access the Webservice with the following class:

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------­--
#include <vcl.h>
#include <iostream>
#include <conio>
#include "GoogleSearch.h"

using namespace NS_GoogleSearch;
//-------------------------------------------------------------------------­--

#pragma argsused
int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{

GoogleSearchResult *Results=
GetGoogleSearchPort()->doGoogleSearch("MyGoogleSearchCODE", "test", 0,
10, True,"", True, "lang_en", "latin1", "latin1");

getch();

return 0;

}

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------­--

Can someone give me a hint where the problem is or a link to a tutorial
which can help me?

Regards,

Jens

Victor Bazarov

Jens said:
I am trying to write a Webservice with Borland C++ Builder 6. I use the
WSDL importer but I have no idea how to acess the Webservice.
[... off-topic in comp.lang.c++ ...]
Can someone give me a hint where the problem is or a link to a tutorial
which can help me?

See the borland.public.cppbuilder.* hierarchy of newsgroups.